Time to get your nostalgia on. Back in January 2010 I recorded a set of my favourite late-night tracks from the early 2000s. It was originally going to be Session 028 but I ended up not releasing it… until now!
- Future Sound Of London – Papua New Guinea (12″ Version)
- Moby – Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad? (Red Jerry’s String And Breaks Mix)
- Delerium feat Sarah McLachlan – Silence (Niels van Gogh vs Thomas Gold Remix)
- ATB – 9pm (Till I Come)
- Faithless – God Is A DJ (Monster Mix)
- Schiller – Das Glockenspiel
- Paul van Dyk – For An Angel
- Energy 52 – Cafe Del Mar (Deadmau5 Remix)
- Orbital – Frenetic
- Jean-Jacques Smoothie – 2 People (Mirwais Extended Mix)
- Layo & Bushwacka – Love Story
Listen now over at http://unadopted.co.uk/podcast/. If you haven’t already set it up, search for “Unadopted” in the iTunes Store and have the latest sessions automatically delivered right into your iTunes Library!
An absolutely pounding festival season party pack this time around, featuring a couple of delightful remixes of some classics by Orbital and Paul van Dyk, The Count & Sinden’s new track, Calvertron’s hoofin’ Friendly Fires remix, and Fake Blood’s happy-smiley mix of Miike Snow’s “Animal”. Get stuck in, and help spread the word!
If you love the Unadopted Podcast, please add Unadopted on Facebook and tell your friends about the podcast!
- Orbital – Halcyon (Tom Middleton Re-Model)
- Paul van Dyk – For An Angel 2009 (Spencer & Hill Remix)
- The Count & Sinden – Mega (Club Mix)
- Friendly Fires – Jump In The Pool (Calvertron Remix)
- Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip – Look For The Woman (Fake Blood Remix)
- Surkin – White Knight Two (Laidback Luke Remix)
- Mystery Jets – Half In Love (Foamo Remix)
- Cicada – The Things You Say (Dirty South Remix)
- Miike Snow – Animal (Fake Blood Remix)
- Feist – 1234 (Van She Tech Remix)
Listen now over at http://unadopted.co.uk/podcast/. If you haven’t already set it up, click the “Subscribe” link on the right-hand-side when you get there to get the podcast automatically delivered right into your iTunes or RSS reader whenever I release a new session!